Position: Commercial Real Estate Writer / Editor
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Rate: 80-100k salary DOE
- Our client in the commercial real estate space is looking for a Writer to join their team this month.
- You must have extensive experience in a high-profile editorial news or content curating role covering commercial real estate.
The Commercial Real Estate Writer will be responsible for:
- Defining, producing and managing news coverage
- Sourcing and developing insightful news content from internal and external data sources
- Managing a bench of knowledgeable sources
- Attending major industry events
- Using traffic and keyword data to gain a better understanding of the news readers are most interested in
To be considered for the Commercial Real Estate Writer role, you must have a journalism background with proven writing and editing skills, including long form and short form pieces.
AP proficiency as well as SEO, social and HTML knowledge are required. B2B experience preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$80000 - US$100000 per year + Depending on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.