Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, an specialized program apart of one of Boston's leading universities, is looking for a Communications Coordinator to join their team!
The Communications Coordinator will be reporting directly to the Executive Director and will be responsible for updating and creating new content across varies print and digital mediums.
- Update program website as needed for events, news
- Manage social media channels
- Live tweeting events
- Draft and deploy email campaigns in Mailchimp
- Maintain and update communications calendar
- Take photos at events
- Update invites, flyers and collateral in InDesign as needed
The ideal Communications Coordinator will have:
- 2+ years experience in a marketing/content/communications role; any non profit, higher ed, organization exp a plus!
- Experience managing content calendars and social media channels
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (for updates)
This is a 35 hours per week opportunity for 2-3 months, with the potential to go full-time for the right person!