The content creator plays a key role on our creative and marketing teams by shooting, editing, and delivering photography, video, and other assets. Successful candidates will be exceptionally organized and combine a mastery shooting video and photos as well as experience in storytelling across web, mobile and social platforms. Experience with sound editing and motion graphics is required, additional production experience is a plus.
- Craft powerful content with video, photography, editing, and
design to promote:
- Grow's work including case studies, reels, and social content.
- The agency, its people, and its culture.
- Norfolk and Grow's role in helping build a vibrant creative community here.
- You'll also from time-to-time act as shooter, photographer, and/or editor on projects for Grow's clients.
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk, VA. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates.
Amazing clients and atmosphere come standard, but what you'll love most is our close-knit team of inspiring talent, about 45 of us in total. We're part of a community of like-minded people in the Norfolk / Virginia Beach metro who spend our time creating great work and building culture around us-with lovely beaches, urban amenities, and family-friendly opportunities throughout the region.
You'll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations-one at midsummer, and one at the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include up to 12 weeks of parental leave, health, dental, matching 401k, paid training, and more.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.