Our client, a National Corporation, is seeking a Content Manager to join their team on a freelance basis - Onsite, 40 hours weekly for several months.
The client is getting ready to launch their NEW website and they need someone to assist with content management and digital marketing as well as operational tasks.
* 3+ years of website + content management experience
* Knowledge of and experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) like Kentico or WordPress
* Copywriting and editing skills required
* Basic SEO/SEM and Web Analytics knowledge is KEY
***NICE TO HAVE: Basic HTML knowledge (no coding)
* Update website content regularly following appropriate search engine friendly guidelines and best practices
* Perform overall site maintenance under the supervision of Digital Marketing Manager
* Review and edit copy for accuracy and SEO needs
* Troubleshoots CMS user issues and fields questions from field marketing teams
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and samples for immediage consideration.
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.