Position: Part-Time Content Marketing Writer / Editor (Technology / Software in Durham)
Status: Freelance / Permalance
Estimated Duration: 1 Year
Rate: Targeting $22/hr, DOE
We are working with a technology / software company seeking a CONTENT EDITOR / CONTENT WRITER to join a marketing team on a 1 year assignment that will be PART-TIME.
Part time hours would ideally be 4 hours per day starting at 8 or 9 am.
- At least 3 years experience
- Experience writing content for marketing is a must, longer form / journalistic pieces highly preferred
- Understanding of the technical space and ability to distill complex information into easy to read content
- Content Writer / Editor will integrate within a marketing team to write and edit a variety of pieces for the company
- Projects may include: research reports, "news" articles, white papers, blog posts, email newsletters, website content, etc.
- Content Writer must understand and be interested in the technology space, you may be interviewing content matter experts for pieces
- Liaise with the design team and serve as copy editor / proofreader as necessary
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1 year assignment and you MUST complete a background check and provide relevant samples to be submitted.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.