Position: Content Strategist / Copywriter - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: DOEJob Description:
Our client, a leading online destination for photography, imaging and consumer electronics, is looking for a CONTENT STRATEGIST / COPYWRITER to join their team on a full-time basis.
In this role, the CONTENT STRATEGIST / COPYWRITER will be responsible for all aspects of the brand's lifestyle blog/editorial content, including:
- Drafting and ideating around content and topics for overall editorial calendar (blog posts, work with social media team & content director)
- Managing freelancers as well as build relationships with Writers, Photographers, etc
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create engaging content for channels (i.e., social, including YouTube)
CONTENT STRATEGIST / COPYWRITER Requirements:
- 4+ years of editorial / content experience
- Knowledge of the digital tech/photography/audio/creative lifestyle space
- Understanding of SEO best practices, analytics tools and terms
- Experience using content management systems and Photoshop (plus)
- Team player, able to jump into projects with an optimistic attitude
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once and last minute changes without difficulty.
This role will begin as soon as the right person is identified.
This client provides great perks including product discounts and generous PTO!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.