Position: Content Strategist / Copywriter- INTRANET EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Estimated Duration: Through April 2018
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our consultancy client is looking for a seasoned Content Strategist/ Copywriter to join their team in a long term freelance capacity.
It is strongly preferred that you have experience in the Energy and/or Utility space! Please outline when applying!
The ideal candidate will have experience working on large content sites for Fortune 500 companies. The work will ALL be for an intranet site on Sharepoint - so think B2B vs. consumer facing.
- Proficiency w/ SEO, content creation, marketing/analytics
- Write content & develop strategy for intranet
- Evaluate and optimize existing and new content
- Work with teams to develop communication strategies
- Will be the content expert for team, leading and training teammates in being better content authors
- Develop & define "core messaging"
- Develop & manage content calendar
- Assertive personality and ability to work with multiple internal teams and external clients
- Experience in SharePoint is a HUGE PLUS
This opportunity will be ONSITE with our client and also with theirs- both Manhattan based. Laptop will be provided.
If interested, please respond with writing samples and reasons for consideration as it pertains to the above!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.