Position: Content Writer (Social Media + Digital)
Status: Full Time
Our client in the Entertainment Industry has a need for a Content Writer (Social Media + Digital Experience) onsite for a full time opportunity.
In this role, you MUST be an excellent writer, be able to research, strategize, write and edit in a vibrant way to entice and engage the reader and be able to tell story tell in a fun way. Writing samples required.
CONTENT WRITER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Content Strategy from the larger marketing plan for Social Media + Digital
- Work with various internal departments to learn about their social media needs and plan out content and when to post
- Create content for social and digital materials
- Write, edit, proofread content + copy
- Take, adapt and re-create content for social media channels, websites, landing pages and emails
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications
- 3 - 5 years' experience in an agency, non profit or the in house marketing department
- Excellent writer, editor and proofreader for all mediums
- Design eye is a PLUS
- Passion for music, arts or culture
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and samples for consideration
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.