Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Content Writer (B2B)
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: April 2019
Rate: Up to $65,000/year DOE
Our technology client in Addison is looking for a Content Writer to join their team! This FULL-TIME opportunity starts as soon as the right candidate has been identified.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is doing BIG things in their industry while enjoying flex time, excellent benefits and a collaborative, fun team environment!
We are looking for a versatile Content Writer who has strong B2B writing experience, worked in a fast-paced, team / agency environment and produced pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. You easily switch between creative and technical writing styles or perfectly blend both.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Bonus if know WordPress!
What You'll Be Doing
- Write company multiple monthly customer-specific and company blog posts, video scripts, white papers, case studies, new product / updates press releases, marketing copy, social media content, web copy, newsletter articles
- Manage content projects from start to finish, including writing, proofing, editing and publishing
- Proactively research industry trends and conduct interviews for content
- Generate fresh content ideas, contribute to content strategy and apply writing and content best practices
- Set up blog posts in WordPress
- Promote content on social media
- Coordinate with design team on needed graphics for content pieces
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$65000 per year