CONTRACT Junior Project Manager
As a Junior Project Manager at Maark, you'll be involved in a project at all phases of a project. You'll assist in keeping tabs on deadlines and ensuring everything runs smoothly from kickoff to release.
You'll be working with the Senior Project Managers and production teams to take both interactive and consulting projects from beginning to end smoothly. This is a position with lots of room to grow. You'll be regularly interacting with the account, design and engineering teams and assisting them through their process, and have the flexibility to integrate with their disciplines directly if desired.
We are most interested in forming long-term relationships with hard-working, self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work, are up for any challenge, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, professional environment.
Maark offers competitive salaries and generous benefit packages to outstanding team candidates. This position is full-time 90 day contract on location at our Cambridge, MA location. This contract does have perm potential.
- Create project schedules
- Take and distribute meeting notes
- Communicate project schedule, requirements and status to clients and co-workers on a daily basis
- Manage and allocate internal and external resources
- Application QA and Helpdesk Support across a variety of platforms
- Cataloging project assets
- Assisting in design or development (if skills are present and leveragable)
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding of sales process, design, development, and how those integrate to create a successful project
- Experience in management of a team preferred but not required
- Associate's degree with a focus in business, management, design or engineering (or equivalent working knowledge)
- Mid-level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS preferred but not required
- Comfortable in either a Mac or PC environment
- Detail oriented
- Clear communicator
- Organized and punctual
- Enjoys challenges
- Flexibility with tasks
- Open to a collaborative work environment
- Eager to learn
Want to Apply?
Please send an email to Jessica (firstname.lastname@example.org) introducing yourself and your skillset, and provide your resume (via attachment or web link):
Salary is $40k
Maark is a strategic and interactive agency based in Cambridge, MA. Our clients include some of the world's largest technology brands looking to improve their digital communications and product offerings and include Marriott, Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, HP, Microsoft, and Intuit. We help them create innovative new products and marketing campaigns that solve a variety of complex business challenges with our strategy, design and technology services. To learn more about Maark, visit www.maark.com.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.