Position: Copy Manager / Copywriter (Retail / fashion)
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $45/hr
Our retail client needs a Copywriter to join their team!
In this Copywriter role you will be responsible for:
* Developing & delivering copy requests, including marketing campaigns, emails, banner ads, website assets, look books, gift guides, video scripts, and more across multiple merchandise categories and services including social media.
* Conceptualizing and writing engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, and projects
* Managing a team of copywriters to align in-store and online marketing messaging.
* Contributing to the development of the content strategy for all channels.
* Overseeing the content guidelines and style guides
To qualify for this Copywriter role you must have:
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing, ecommerce environment.
Bonus points for:
* Experience copywriting for brand initiatives
* Experience developing copy concepts in a retail or marketing environment
* Experience working for or with creative agencies
This role is onsite in Fremont and is public transit accessible. A workstation will be provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.