Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: April 2020
Rate: Depending on experience
Our client is a leader in the financial marketing services space. They need a full time Copywriter to join their team this spring.
The Copywriter will assist the Marketing Communications Director and develop copy for printed materials, web pages, broadcast scripts, advertising, white papers, case studies, blogs, press releases, PowerPoints and more.
- Writing clear, concise and creative content for marketing campaigns
- Proof, edit and adjust communications prior to distribution
- Develop cop for web-based, print, advertising and broadcast campaigns
- Assist in developing copy for internal and corporate training and educational meetings
- Develop scripts and outlines for short-form videos and animations
- Attend and summarize conference calls, webinars and training events
- Generate clever names, slogans and marketing hooks for use in brochures, packaging and other promotional materials
- Bachelor's Degree in mass communications/journalism, advertising or marketing or a combination of both education and experience
- 2+ Years of experience in advertising or copywriting capacity
- Exceptional written and verbal communications and attention to detail
- Ability to vary tone and messaging based on medium, topic and specific client focus
- A fundamental understanding of financial investment topics is preferred, for example: annuities, life insurance, various investments, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.