Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Location: Philadelphia Suburbs
Estimated Duration: 3 months to start, with the very strong possibility of extension
Starts: June 2020
Rate: Starting at $30 per hour, DOE
Our client is a healthcare agency looking for a Copywriter to join their team on a long term hourly basis. This role is in Horsham, PA.
The Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Researching audience targeting and messaging for projects and campaigns
- Writing digital and traditional communication to a patient and/or caregiver audience
- Proofreading and editing projects for grammar and style
- 4+ years of experience writing for print and digital campaigns
- Experience writing for healthcare/ pharmaceutical audience (DTC and/or HCP)
- Previous experience writing and mimicking language styles and brand guidelines
- Written for a life sciences audience? Let us know!
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.