Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: August 1st
Rate: Up to $60,000
Our boutique marketing agency in the Crossroads, has a full time opportunity for a Copywriter/Account Manager!
We are looking for an energetic, client-facing Copywriter with 2-5 years of experience and strong account/project management skills and ideally a marketing/advertising agency background. You will be responsible for the content strategy & creation, copy editing and proofreading for integrated multi-channel campaigns, including print, digital and multimedia elements. you will also serve in an Account Manager capacity as the primary day-to-day contact for clients, managing communications and projects centered around brand/content strategy. These clients span a wide variety of industries, primarily in the B2B space.
Copywriter Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as an Account Manager and work directly with clients to craft brand/content strategy and manage day-to-day communications & project needs
- Create content for integrated multi-channel campaigns including blogs, case studies, websites, emails, videos, marketing & sales collateral, etc.
- Support the marketing team in planning & execution of integrated multi-channel campaigns
Copywriter Experience Required:
- 2-5+ years of Copywriting + Marketing/Account Management experience
- Strong copywriting, copy editing and proofreading abilities for a wide variety of advertising/marketing content
- Very client-facing, proactive, detail-oriented, organized individual with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and manage projects on a day-to-day basis
- Agency experience preferred, comfortable working on a small, very collaborative and tight-knit team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, start-up type of environment
- Experience working in the major social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite ideally
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$55000 - US$60000 per year