Position: Copywriter/ Content Strategist (Healthcare/ Tech)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our health care client needs a Copywriter / Content Strategist with previous B2B tech client work to join their team!
You will be responsibilities include:
- Copywriting across print and web assets
- Crafting copy/ content for customer, product and company narrative, and editorial guidelines
- Streamlining copy on the website, improving tone and readability
- Create content that maps to the users' journey through the company website
- Evolve the editorial guidelines for the company website
- Overhaul the site content
- Assist with content strategy and copywriting for other web properties
The ideal candidate will have:
- A highly creative and imaginative approach to content
- Ability to speak to B2B audiences -- especially CIOs and developers
- Experience A/B or user testing your ideas
- Knowledge of SEO and how to use a CMS (specifically Drupal) as a plus
- B2B tech copy experience is a must have.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a copywriter in-house tech experience (experience in enterprise software a huge plus)
- Technical aptitude (must be able to understand technical concepts then re-articulate that into compelling copy)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.