Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Beginning of Dec
Rate: Up to $35 - 40/hour DOE
Our client is looking for a Copywriter to join their team onsite in downtown San Francisco for 40 hours a week with potential to convert to full* time!
Responsibilities of the Copywriter include:
* Acting as the editorial lead, developing the client's voice, fact checking, copy editing and writing for various marketing assets such as digital, direct, social, emails and transactional pages across web and mobile
* Creating compelling content on various regulated products for audiences in the U.S. and Canada
* Ensuring a consistent tone across all materials
* Conducting research when necessary and simplifying complex topics
* Regularly auditing the website for accuracy
Candidates being considered for the Copywriter role have previous experience with:
* Regulated industries, a finance or insurance background preferred
* WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO principles, Microsoft Office preferred
* Editing experience preferred
This Copywriting position is accessible by BART. #CAL
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.