Position: Copywriter (fashion)
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our retail client needs a Copywriter to join their team!
In this Copywriter role you will be responsible for:
- Writing copy requests for: marketing campaigns, emails, banner ads, website assets, look books, gift guides, video scripts, and social media.
- Contributing to the development of the content strategy including product catalog copy.
- Collaborating with the print copywriter to align in-store marketing messaging with online messaging.
To qualify for this Copywriter role you must have:
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in copywriting.
* Experience writing copy for retail/fashion clients is a major bonus.
This role is onsite in Fremont and is public transit accessible. A workstation will be provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.