Position: Copywriter (fashion / retail / ecomm) - Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time OR Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: October 2018
Rate: 60K - 80K DOE
Our client is a retail / fashion name brand seeking a Copywriter to join their in October 2018.
The client prefers a direct full-time hire but is open to freelance to full-time so please note in your submission which you are applying for!
The Copywriter will be responsible for reshaping the voice of their group brand. Role responsibilities will include everything from weekly content creation on the branded blogs, eblasts, printed direct mail pieces / collateral and specialized hangtags and packaging.
The Copywriter will also serve a key role in partnering closely with the marketing and design teams to strategize and execute new ideas and initiatives that align with the brand's vision. You will also work closely with the Brand Connections team to develop copy for various marketing initiatives/ collateral needed to support the Retail, Company Stores and Licensee categories.
- Contribute creative content ideas for the site, including conceiving and identifying unique and compelling editorial features
- Manage and help create copy content on their site as well as branded blogs, Tumblr platforms, email marketing, and other branded outlets
- Contribute toward the management of a daily/monthly website editorial planning calendar (in partnership with the Digital Coordinator)
- Ensure editorial ideas support business plans/objectives, are compelling, and succeed in engaging the audience to be inspired and driving traffic
- Partner with departments such as Design, Marketing, PR, Retail, and Licensing to receive relevant information to build compelling stories
- Work with Digital Coordinator in managing content creation on digital platforms
- Contribute towards the creative planning process for projects and photo shoots, ensuring appropriate content
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the messaging and copy adheres to brand standards
- Write headlines and copy that adhere to brand style guide - Assist with copy development for consumer collateral communications, including direct mailer pieces and event invitations
- Assist marketing teams with copy needs associated with in-store signage, specialized packaging, and hangtags
- 3+ years' copywriting experience
- Fashion / retail / eCommerce experience preferred
- Strong understanding of branding
- Portfolio must showcase samples of copy work for eCommerce, packaging, signage, emails, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.