Location: Richmond, VA
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $40.65/hr DOE
A client in Richmond, VA is looking for a Copywriter to join their team for about a 3 month long contract.
- Work with a group that works on mass customization and personalization of products
- Successfully handle both highly conceptual and detailed work.
- Work with an Art Director on a variety of digital & traditional based projects.
- Work on projects including manuals, how-to-guides, servicing emails, prospecting materials, banners and product page channels up to creating, building and presenting multi-channel integrated campaign experiences.
- Ideal candidate will bring new ideas to the table.
- This Copywriter will be conceptual and a strategic problem solver
- Multi-faceted copywriting, copyediting and proofing talents
- Superb communication skills
- Experience with advertising and a strategic approach to the creative process
- Manage multiple priorities, deadlines and client expectations
- Able to writer headlines and longer copy.
- Able to adapt your writing style.
- Experience working in an Agile process framework
- Specialized in Brand Voice
- Attention to details
- 5 years of copywriting experience
- 1-2 years' experience managing a team
- 2 years of experience working in an advertising agency
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.