Location: Downtown Kansas City
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Our client, a national advertising agency in the Crossroads, is looking for a mid-level Copywriter who is skilled at writing technical content for web and print materials.
This Copywriter will be primarily responsible for creating technical/scientific website content. Experience copywriting for animal health and/or agriculture clients is STRONGLY preferred.
Candidates MUST have samples of technical writing in their portfolios.
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience (preferably in technical fields)
- Animal health & agriculture experience is strongly preferred
- Ongoing availability during standard working hours for intermittent onsite work throughout the year with heavy needs in the Fall through Winter
- Ability to integrate & work well with a small creative team
- Ability to present to & interface with clients
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements. Salary: US$22 - US$30 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.