Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: September 2019
Rate: Up to $42.50 DOE
A hospitality company is looking for a Copywriter to support content needs. This is an OFFSITE, FREELANCE assignment that starts September 2019!
The need is for initial projects but has the potential to turn long-term for the right fit. Hours per week will vary.
The ideal Copywriter has experience in the hospitality or event planning industry. In addition, the Copywriter has B2C and B2B content experience creating digital and print collateral.
* Drafting bi-weekly emails
* Website content updates and blog writing
* Writing copy for brochures and other marketing collateral
* Helping draft social media content as needed
* Portfolio of writing samples
* Expert-level writing and editing
* Experience writing website content, promotional brochures, blogs, and social media copy.
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Ability to manage multiple projects at once
The Copywriter will be supporting the Marketing Manager on content needs.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$42.50 per hour + DOE