Our customer experience/marketing/design team is only 14 people, so your role matters. A lot. You'll be expected to work on and think about everything we're doing: in-app copy, website, FAQ's, marketing, product strategy, user research and testing, UX, customer service, and more. You'll report to our lead writer, who reports to one of our four cofounders (SVP of marketing). If you just want a job where you sit by yourself and write, this isn't the job for you. But if you're a great writer who's also interested in everything else that goes into launching a new product, app, and brand, read on.
- Pack work good enough to make me jealous (maybe won awards as well).
- May be at an ad agency (or have been), but are looking to go in-house.
- Think fresh and are ready to battle the status quo of a hidebound industry.
- Enjoy concepting, strategizing, and the actual execution.
- Can make technical subjects engaging and clear to regular humans.
- Strive to do great work, but can balance that with a startup culture of rapid iteration.
- Have written for apps or responsive websites, and get basic UX best practices.
- Enjoy collaborating across departments (especially with design, product, and UX).
- Are comfortable with user testing, analytics, and SEO, and appreciate their value.
- Bring energy and a sense of humor to the office every day.
- Small but growing, and doing something great for the world (we'll share more in person).
- A world class technology, design, and product team, but with a "no jerks" rule.
- Hard workers, but we also respect families, hobbies, and other commitments.
If you're hungry to do something big and meaningful, send us a one-page resume, brief but compelling cover letter, and portfolio. (Candidates missing any of these will not be considered.)
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.