Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Location: St. Louis
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: End of March
Rate: $75,000K: Annually
Our client local to St. Louis is looking for a Copywriter driven and motivated in the retail/fashion industry to join the newly growing Creative Team.
The Copywriter will be tasked with creating engaging content to appeal to customers through various channels like email, social, and digital outlets while embodying the overall brand voice!
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, advertising, communication or related field
- 6 -10 years experience in an agency or in-house eCommerce team
- Able to write effective copy for apparel, accessories, and beauty products
- Deliver on-strategy ideas that are concise and consistent with brand voice
- Partners with creative team to include art directors, designers, brand team, creative director
- Writing for email and social media posts that tell compelling stories about the brand to customers
- Promotional and brand-building copy for all other digital channels including web landing pages, banners, articles, web videos, direct marketing, package copy, product tags, package inserts, and other task oriented communication
- Key player in strategic briefing and creative ideation sessions to develop and define effective communication messages
- Proofreads and edits copy for various communication pieces
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$75000 per year