Our client, a global agency, is looking for a freelance, Creative Director to join their team for the next six months, with potential to extend into a full time opportunity.
This Creative Director will have the flexibility to work onsite (Princeton or NY) or offsite. You will be expected to attending meetings and events in these markets and must have reliable transportation.
Responsibilities for the Creative Director:
- Will be working with strategy, design, and production teams
- Will be conceptualizing , taking feedback and analyzing new solutions to present and implement to one of their largest accounts / clients
- Working with these internal teams to help their client reorganize their brand into more solution management focused initiatives
- Working on two main events and initiatives over the next couple months
- Presenting content and strategy to high level investors and c-level executives
Creative Director will have:
- Proven track record with B2B content driven programs
- Must have experience presenting to high level executives, corporate audiences, investors
- Experiential, environmental or trade show design experience - A portfolio containing concepts and ideation as well as having developed content
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Resilience and ability to take constructive criticism
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.