The Creative Director is responsible for the overall creative direction and design for all HiringThing brands as well as UX design in the HiringThing software. As a key contributor to both the marketing and engineering teams, the Creative Director will be a hands-on design lead for our website, collateral, and video assets, as well as participating in software feature design, wireframes and setting usability standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Own the visual presentation of all marketing assets, including collateral, video content, websites and software UI/UX
- Support marketing team in the creation of all marketing and sales materials
- Lead creative discussion and brainstorming for new design projects
- Working with the engineering team, develop a comprehensive set of usability guidelines
- Assist product managers in designing the user interface and functionality of new product features
- Participate in the development of messaging and copy for product and marketing
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALITIFICATIONS:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Top-notch, world-class design portfolio
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe creative suite
- Expert knowledge of current web design, UI/UX and usability trends and concepts, including responsive design
- Self Starter - always hungry to achieve and learn
- Easily adaptable - not averse to change in a startup environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- 401(k) plan with Roth and Standard options
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity to contribute in a hands-on manner to the growth and direction of the Company
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Opportunity for professional development
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
HiringThing is a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We've been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly.
We're a fully remote company with a virtual office. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done. HiringThing's culture puts an emphasis on work-life balance.
We also offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an unlimited PTO policy, in which each employee is afforded the flexibility to take vacation, take time off for illness and shift schedules as necessary.
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.