Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our architectural client is hiring a Senior Creative Director for an exciting full-time role in Downtown Austin!
The Senior Creative Director will have a proven track record of architectural design thinking methodologies and success with establishing both structural design and brand identity for the building - the look and feel - whether it's higher education, retail, a cultural center, restaurants, non-profit, etc!
Responsibilities of the Senior Creative Director:
- Manage design of multiple large scale projects while collaborating with engineering and marketing teams to ensure design aligns with branding and functionality
- Apply experiential graphic design methodologies to ensure your ideas cultivate a user's emotional connection to the place you are designing
- Collaborate with marketing team for company's upcoming rebrand
Requirements of the Senior Creative Director:
- 15+ years design experience across a variety of channels including industrial design, graphic design, experiential, architectural, etc!
- Experience designing for retail, higher education, cultural institutions, and corporate industries
- Proven leader in the industry with network to utilize once hired and proven success mentoring design teams
- Clean portfolio with architectural interiors and branding for various building redesigns
- Expertise in CAD software is essential, such as Rhino, SketchUp, Solid Works, Revit, along with an understanding of the materials and fabrication techniques
Relocation available if living outside of Austin!
Salary: Up to US$150000 per year