Our client, Leading Fitness Company, located in Central LA, is looking for a Creative Director. The ideal candidate will have experience connecting customers to brands through compelling design, content, language and spaces.
- Develop and maintain consistency in messaging across all customer touch-points, paying careful attention to ensure every detail communicates the brand message
- Oversee the development and quality control of all assets for the brand
- Lead the creation of content across all digital properties, inclusive of website, blog, social media, and relevant in-studio experiences
- Ensure best in class digital experiences through continuous improvements in UX / UI
- Partner with the retail team to develop creative and content to communicate the collection message, and connect each to the broader brand
- Lead/mentor the design, copy, photo and content teams to deliver outstanding assets for the brand
- Manage the creative budget, and all creative and content development processes
- Serve as individual contributor, with specific needs in graphic and digital design
View 21 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- At least 8+ years of design experience.
- E-Commerce and/or retail experience, ideally in an Omni channel environment
- Strong and flexible skills (and depth of knowledge) in digital interactive design (mobile/responsive, HTML5, CSS, Flash, Java script, etc.)
- Strong graphic design background, with ability to serve as an individual contributor, as well as a manager
- Knowledge of photography, photography principles and experience working on-set providing art/creative direction on photo shoots.
- Experience creating meaningful social media content
- Talented hands-on leader, highly conceptual thinker, and clear communicator
- Ability to supervise, train and mentor employees including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to manage budgets, allocates resources, and meet deadlines
- Experience with HTML/CSS, Video editing/animation
- Knowledge and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.