Position: Creative Director (Medical Industry)
Location: Boulder / Longmont
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
A Boulder-based agency is looking for a Creative Director to join their team, onsite, full time.
This agency mainly works in the B2B space with medical and technology clients. The ideal candidate has experience in medical device marketing and has well-rounded experience in print, digital and specifically video production.
DAY TO DAY:
- Business generation: proposal writing, creating pitches
- Client deliverables: generate ideas to solve big picture needs
- Create marketing materials from live action videos, 3D animations, custom applications, print collateral and more!
- Be hands on with production of materials as well as guide and mentor a creative team
- This role focuses on 40% video, 25% digital and 35% print and messaging/strategy/branding
- 10+ years experience in a creative agency or within the medical or tech industries
- B2B marketing experience (portfolio examples)
- Experience contributing to fully integrated campaigns: concepting, writing, and design skills for print, digital, video, UI/UX deliverables
- Experience leading first-person research (such as one-on-one interviews with the target audience) and then developing a key messaging guide to set the tone for a campaign
- Experience directing video productions: leading on-camera interviews, managing and directing crew and talent, capturing beautiful footage, and flawless post production, staying on time and within budget
- Leadership experience - a proven record of leading and mentoring creative teams of 10 or more people
This is an onsite opportunity for a well established agency in Boulder starting as soon as the right candidate is identified!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.