Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Creative Director
Status: Full Time, On-site
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: December 20th
Rate: $80,000 - $95,000, depending on experience
One of our clients in Nashville is looking for a Creative Director to lead a team tasked with delivering creative content in both the print and digital mediums.
The Creative Director will work with design, marketing and public relations teams to produce engaging creative across multiple platforms. *This will be mostly on the design side, but you should have some level of experience with copywriting and brand messaging to be a great fit!
Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee entire creative team (6 team members)
- Shape brand standards and ensure all products are brand appropriate
- Produce creative for both digital and print
- Consult with marketing, editorial and PR departments on overall creative direction
Creative Director Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5+ yrs experience in design with some experience in copy
- 3+ yrs experience in the digital space
- Specific knowledge of typography, illustration styles and design trends
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud
- You must live local to the Nashville market currently
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$80000 - US$95000 per year