Position: Creative Director - REMOTEatlanta
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Week of Jan. 28 th or Feb 4th or before
Rate: Around 85K/DOE
Our nonprofit client has an exciting opportunity for a Creative Director with eCommerce experience to join the growing organization.
The ideal person for this role is a self-starter who takes initiative, is entrepreneurial, a humble visionary, and is strong in leadership and brand management.
DAY TO DAY:
- Manage graphic design team
- Collaborate with eCommerce Shop, Programs, Comms, and Digital teams to meet their design needs
- Represent the Design team at the leadership level
- Product Management
- Assist in planning for product direction and strategy
- Research market and assist in product curation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of entrepreneurial business experience with product management and omni-channel retail
- Results-oriented with proven track record of planning, organizing, and leading both on-sight, remote, and mixed teams toward collective results (e.g. as part of a larger ecosystem).
- Experience building, motivating, and managing teams
- Proven ability to work in a remote environment
- Physical and remote experience teaming with non-English speaking communities a plus
- SOLID portfolio of work
This is a full-time opportunity.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.