Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Creative Director/ Sr. Graphic Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $85,000; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Creative Director/ Sr. Graphic Designer to run all design initiatives for their well-known organization.
This is an opportunity to work with a large company in the valley with amazing compensation and benefits!
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
What you will be doing as a Creative Director/ Sr. Graphic Designer:
- Design and create new national and global integrated brand campaigns
- Strategizing, concepting and executing all campaign initiatives with creative freedom
- Manage projects and tight deadlines
- Hands-on design and production
- Branding, digital marketing materials and large scale campaigns
- Corporate branding initiatives
- Creating all assets: marketing packages, product launch assets, logos, integrated campaigns, social posts
What you need to know as a Creative Director/ Sr. Graphic Designer:
- 6+ years of experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strategy, conceptualization, execution is necessary
- Prefers this person can do print, digital and multimedia design
- Versatile industry knowledge is a plus
- A strong and versatile portfolio is a must
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$85000 per year + DOE