Professional social networks have become are no longer authentic. Tools enabling business development and professional networking have removed much of the authenticity and personal relationship building. How many of your LinkedIn connections have you met in person?
Our product is a sponsored and intimate gathering like minded professionals. It will be the best networking event of their year for the attendees. We automate bringing the attendees and partners together to measure the value of those relationships.
We are well funded, and are growing. We are 10 people who care about the relationships we make. Our creative director will focus on build best in class products that will drive the future of the business. We are building a community, and we hope you will work with us on achieving our vision.
About the role
- Design the Voray experience across web and mobile
- Work with Product Managers to understand the problem and define the scope and requirements for a solution
- Generate concepts from sketches to wireframes to hi-fi mocks
- Produce usable and intuitive interfaces for our customers and professionals
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform decision choices
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework and way of working
- Work with developers to iterate, polish and ship
- 2+ years designing experiences on mobile and web
- A portfolio of personal or professional projects, including projects over which you had total creative control
- Excellent foundation in visual design, including typography, color, and composition
- Ability to follow brand guidelines, but know when to change them or break them
- Understanding of and passion for user-centered design principles
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience designing products for growth (e.g., conversion optimization, A/B testing) is a plus
- Experience designing with Sketch is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- An office in the heart of Manhattan, always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.