The Creative Director is the 'pathfinder' for cultural and design leadership for the Aviation Studio. The position requires an extensive knowledge and experience in digital design and the ability to creatively direct a holistic design approach with multi-disciplinary teams. This person is responsible for the opportunity development and strategic consulting with clients; creative quality, output, processes and oversight of project teams; the ideation, presentation and execution of design concepts and product development, all in fulfillment of TEAGUE's promise to our clients. The role supports multiple projects and guides teams that can range from 1 to 10 designers per project.
Why We Need This Position To be successful in the future, TEAGUE must develop a clear and cohesive point of view about a range of future experiences and grow and develop our design teams to meet those future needs. We need someone at the helm who not only has a deep understanding of design, digital, and industry trends, but a visionary business leader who can provide expert guidance and thought leadership to our clients as well as manage and oversee our teams as we shape the future. Harnessing TEAGUE's creative talent and steering it so that it continues to meet our clients' needs in the years ahead is the key to exceeding their expectations. That's where you come in.
Who We're Looking For
You are a strong and personable leader with a passion for the digital space who knows that success is built on a foundation of great relationships, effective teamwork, excellent listening skills, superlative communication, and exceptional creative output. This is a multi-faceted role. First and foremost, you will support the Senior Engagement Manager in initiating, growing, and managing TEAGUE's client relationships. This involves building and maintaining strong ties with clients and prospects; listening to their needs and delivering creative customized solutions; delivering strong creative content and solutions; anticipating their future needs and advising TEAGUE leadership on how to improve our offering to better serve those clients. You will help to translate client challenges and objectives into strategic design concepts and solutions that help our clients attain their business and brand objectives.
Second, you are an evangelist in the growing digital practice at TEAGUE and work closely with fellow leaders and designers to lead and build teams and promote new work through existing client relationships. You understand the complexity of platforms and operating systems, designing and building websites, mobile apps and/or software experiences and are an expert at coaching stakeholders through the process. This extends to a deep understanding for how technology, platforms, and data impact the physical, digital, and functional aspects of a client's business and a customer's experience. Finally, you're able to effectively communicate the importance of digital functions to C-level stakeholders.
Together with the Program Manager and Project Management, the Creative Director is responsible for communicating and presenting concepts to internal and external audiences and articulating and defending the studio's conceptual and directional choices. On a strategic level, you understand the "big picture" and can project into the future by promoting innovation, experience and growth. You have a clear and cohesive point of view that will guide you as you work with senior leadership to shape a path forward for TEAGUE.
On a tactical level, you are a disciplined leader who can build, lead and inspire strong creative teams and translate client challenges and objectives into strategic concepts and production-ready solutions that help our clients attain their brand objectives and meet their business needs. In collaboration with Project Management, you will ensure that schedules, deliverables and budgets are adhered to, and ensure the production feasibility of designs. You are prepared to critique creative concepts and clearly communicate creative direction to others.
In addition, as a thought leader in the industry, you have distinguished credentials as a recognized leader, thinker and builder with a distinct point of view around user experience and digital products. You are eager to spread the word about the latest trends, whether through speaking engagements, articles or panel discussions. Finally, you're endowed with the diplomatic and interpersonal skills of a head of state, adept at working effectively with a diverse range of co-workers and clients to produce superlative results. If you've got a passion for design, a strategic mind, sensational interpersonal skills, and a love of planes, have we got a job for you.
What We Just Said, Now in 6 Bullet Points (a.k.a. Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a design-related field; 10+ years digital design experience, including a portfolio with deep breadth and evidence of successful outcomes for clients; 7+ years of creative experience guiding staff in a creative or consulting setting, including time in a senior level position that demonstrates managerial capability; 5+ years of demonstrated success building and managing ad hoc teams; experience providing long-term planning as well as oversight of day-to-day operations; high-level understanding of marketing communications strategies and tactics; demonstrated experience in the business side, as well as the creative side of the industry; a proven track record of satisfied clients
- Special skills: Specialized knowledge of the requirements of a design operation, including aviation or transportation design, demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills; exceptional presentation, communication and writing skills; exceptional project framing skills; excellent follow-through, organizational and prioritization skills;
- Special Requirements: Frequent interaction with clients and co-workers; normal, corrective vision; frequent interaction with clients requires regular attendance in the workplace; may be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 10 percent of the time.
- Passion: Innovating at the intersection of business and innovation.
- Role: Leading TEAGUE's creative direction toward a productive future.
- Personality: Visionary, collaborative, decisive, diplomatic, mature, innovative, creative, analytical
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cpdmf3hg4vjdxyfp
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cpdmf3hg4vjdxyfp
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.