Position: Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
A leading company in Washington, DC is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
- You will be working on multiple projects with multiple deliverables.
- Must be well versed in managing timelines and budgets for a range of media.
- Work with creative teams to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Manage account tasks
- Manage relationships with vendors and freelancers.
- Adjust project timelines based as needed.
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience working with large creative teams
- Agency experience is a HUGE plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$45 per hour + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.