Shout! Factory is seeking a Coordinator to join our Creative Services team. This role's primary responsibility will be creating art assets for Shout! Factory's multi-platform releases. This newly created position will serve a critical role in creating graphic assets in the digital space. Due to the company's busy release schedule and production slate, the creative services team works at an accelerated pace and must be able to be flexible in order to meet shifting priorities and deadlines. A successful candidate will be able to plug into this work-style and work collaboratively, sharing ideas and feedback.
Additionally, the Creative Services Coordinator will provide support to the creative services department, which is a three person team.
Reports to: Vice President, Creative Services
DEVELOP MULTI-PLATFORM GRAPHIC-ASSET PACKAGES Formatting key art elements from layered Photoshop assets into components to be used across multiple platforms including, but not limited to - title treatments, key art, VOD versioning, color correcting/formatting photography and billing blocks.
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT / ARCHIVE Maintaining several departmental systems, including packaging art asset archives; requesting, downloading, uploading, archiving, transferring and managing of all art assets within the department, on the local servers and cross departmentally.
PRODUCT SHOT CREATION / MAINTAINENCE This is a critical function to the overall workflow across multiple channels at Shout! Factory and requires the creation and continued maintenance of up-to-date, finalized key art and 3D product shots within a localized server.
- Design sales and marketing requests - POP displays, product pitches, etc.
- Develop micro-site graphics for online initiatives.
- Photo retouching.
- Create online merchandise product shots.
- Product photography/lighting when needed.
- Provide freelancers with necessary logos, barcodes, templates and assets.
- General production work in support of Creative Services and Production departments.
- A strong foundation in Adobe Photoshop is required, in addition to a working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and building final print mechanicals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be collaborative and able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Important Success Factors:
- He or she is expected to received and integrate art direction and manage project timelines on all assigned projects.
- Demonstrate ability to be both strategic and hands-on so that he or she is able to understand when each is needed.
- Possess a strong understanding of graphic design, composition and type is required
- A working knowledge of the print process (InDesign and Illustrator, Mac platform) will be hugely beneficial.
- Because he or she will conduct research, source and scan assets, create contact sheets, traffic artwork rounds as well as general production work, an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is extremely important.
Shout! Factory has a progressive culture of commitment to our employees, our fans and our filmmakers, as well as the greater community. We'd love to have you join our team.
Check us out online at our website: shoutfactory.com and look up our company pages on Glassdoor and LinkedIn to learn more about us!
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
2018 Benefits include:
- Health insurance paid 100% for all employees by Shout Factory beginning at a $500 annual deductible PPO level, with no waiting period.
- Access to low cost services like pet insurance, legal services, homeowners and renters insurance.
- Participation in a 401(k) plan with both pre-tax and ROTH options after a short eligibility period.
- Access to a commuter program that allows you to purchase light rail or bus passes as a pre-tax deduction.
- Partial paid family leave and disability leave.
- Access to a wellness program that includes weekly yoga classes and semi-monthly meditation sessions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send a letter sharing your interest in the position, along with your resume for review.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.