Experience Level: 2-3years
Ralph is looking for a passionate Creative Social Coordinator and all-around creative type / air-breathing human to join our team in Los Angeles. You should be tapped into culture first and foremost, and also an avid social media user and entertainment enthusiast. You are one who's highly knowledgeable in the digital space -- the first to know about breaking news, trends, social viral moments and hilarious GIFs. You combine visual and verbal creativity and experience with a get-it-done attitude, and stay organized and calm under pressure.
What's the role?
We need a creative social-maestro to join our award-winning and visually-attractive social team. And when we say maestro, we mean a radical entertainment binger / streamer of everything from Stranger Things to Arrested Development, Narcos to Black Mirror. You must love watching shows and be a bit of a geek about it (but not in a snooty way).
Strong writing, including a confident command of spelling and grammar, are a definite must-have. You enjoy working with people and communicate clearly to keep daily output in step with the larger vision for the campaign. You should also understand the technology and language of social media, and have a vision of its creative potential. You will be expected to communicate with clients, maintaining a strong and friendly relationship during and after the project delivery.
You will also participate in pitch processes and brainstorms for projects that aren't just social, from 360 campaigns to app builds, websites, video projects and live events. Exciting eh? So....
What's the day-to-day?
- Communicate with clients to understand goals, manage expectations, and track approvals.
- Work with visual team to create high-caliber, original, on-brand, and shareable graphics.
- Create snackable content such as GIFs and short-form video.
- Be comfortable when dealing with show talent, influencers and fans.
- Draft weekly content calendars (including copy and graphic assets).
- Understand the unique voice and tone of a campaign and be able to translate into concise copy and visuals.
- Work as part of Ralph's social media team to review and check all work before publication, and to share and divide work efficiently.
- Manually schedule and post all social content; assume responsibility for the content and response once published.
- Run community management for social profiles - engage old fans and find new ones, identify and interact with influencers, flag and escalate any potential issues.
- Keep track of Key Performance Indicators; track results and analytics; draw meaningful conclusions and learnings from these metrics.
- Suggest and experiment with new social media and marketing tools that will make our team more efficient and effective.
- Take ownership of the campaign - take initiative to pitch new ideas for it, and be an active brainstorming partner.
- Stay aware of developments in social media, current trends and memes, technology updates, and top news stories in the space.
- Be able to problem solve independently, ready to multi-task and manage more than one project at a time and finally stay calm in high pressure situations.
Still with us? Ok, three more paragraphs to go...
Who is Ralph?
Ralph is an award-winning creative agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York and London that are filled with passionate people who work hard to create big ideas that inspire and innovate online. We represent a wide range of clients including Netflix, NBC Universal, AMC, STARZ, WB, Sony, and more.
We're a young team of passionate and social creatures. We enjoy music, humor and aren't afraid to roll our sleeves up when we're busy (although no one wears button-downs here, so this should be considered a metaphor).
Check out our website at ralphandco.com for more background on who we are and what we do.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.