Our client, a major telecommunications company is looking to hire a freelance Creative Technical Writer to help their team for the next few months.
You will work on the User Experience team to design and develops user-assistance content for business and technical users of software-as-a-service applications. You will work closely with UI/UX designers, product managers, and software engineers to develop integrated, on-screen guidance and online help.
Your day to day will include:
* Develop new content from scratch, based on product requirements, wireframes, visuals, and front-end prototypes.
* Select and help implement new tools for authoring, publishing, and content management.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
* 7+ years technical writing experience for complex enterprise and technical software solutions.
* Experience with multiple authoring environments, such as traditional, wiki, HTML, swagger
* Ability to design and develop new content from scratch.
* Clear, concise, and grammatically correct writing is essential. Original writing samples required.
* Light web programming skills strongly preferred.
* Technical acumen with online authoring and publishing tools is strongly preferred.
* Experience working with Agile methods and tools preferred.
If the above sounds like you and you are available and interested, let us know! AUG. 2018
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.