Position: Creative Technologist
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Must start by December 1st
Rate: DOEJob Description:
Our client is a direct marketing agency based in London, with a new office here in New York and they are seeking the help of an innovative Creative Technologist to help out their team on a client project from start to finish starting December 1st.
In this role, the Creative Technologist will be working with the core team to concept and develop an interface for a large beverage client with the overall goal of increasing customer engagement and boosting distributor sales. The project is in it's very early stages of conception, so this is an amazing opportunity for the Creative Technologist to take the reigns and lead the team.
The IDEAL Creative Technologist is someone who:
- has a wealth of knowledge and experience developing innovative products, especially in the B2B and B2C areas
- can lead the team from conception to completion -- you are going to be the go-to person for all aspects of this build
- is well versed in all things digital- has knowledge of UX best practices, user flows, prototyping
- is someone who is design-centric, while you may not be doing any hands-on design you have an eye for what is aesthetically pleasing
- has knowledge of the Augmented Reality space and can consult on how to best use it within the interface
Are you an innovative, tech-savvy Creative Technologist who wants the challenge of leading the team and owning a product from start to finish? Apply now!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.