Position: Creative Traffic Coordinator
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Dec. 11 or before!
Rate: Up to 40K, DOE
Client located in Downtown Atlanta, is looking for a Creative Traffic Coordinator to join the team on a full-time basis!
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience in an agency or internal creative/production department
- Strong understanding of the creative and production process - Ability to maintain effective ongoing discussions and relationships with internal departments
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse creative team members
- Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot questions and concerns
- Proactive and disciplined time management approach
- Experience with standard software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project Management Software (i.e. Basecamp or other platform)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.