Our client a large Corporation in Jacksonville, is looking for a Customer Experience Designer / Researcher (UX/Ecommerce Designer) to join their growing team.
This team will collaborate on Emerging Technologies and customer user experiences.
The Main Responsibilities:
* Lead the design of all Customer Experience improvement initiatives, using human-centered design Methodologies in conjunction with process improvement tools
* Lead the design of all CX improvement initiatives, using human-centered design Methodologies in conjunction with process improvement tools
* Hands-on strategy formulation, sprint and process improvement facilitation, journey and concept design, qualitative research and partnering on implementation
The Main Requirements:
* 6+ years of experience in Consumer Experience Design
* Experience leading large Customer Experience programs
* BA, BS or MFA ( Design, Human Factors, Psychology,Information Science or HCI, Graphic Design, Lean Process improvement)
* Fluency with Lean Process improvement Tools, Adobe CS or other tools with similar depth for business assessment and prototyping
* A successful background working directly with Operations for the implementation of designs
* Experience delivering customer research as part of the product development lifecycle either at a startup or within a new product/market division
* Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
This is a great opportunity to work for an amazing company with great benefits and perks!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and samples for immediate consideration!
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.