NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company enabling brands to engage with the right audience, at the right time. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, like Samsung, Gap, Best Buy, Microsoft and Volkswagen, use NinthDecimal's precise audience intelligence platform and sophisticated campaign analytics to drive optimal brand experiences and unprecedented campaign ROI. By combining online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal provides the most comprehensive understanding of audiences by connecting their digital and physical worlds. Its mobile targeting approach delivers 4X higher performance than alternative approaches, and its Location Conversion Index is the mobile industry's most accurate ROI metric that measures the increase of in-store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns.
The Data Operations department is responsible for all aspects of data movement and delivery, both internally and externally, to various clients and partners. The department manages both inbound and outbound data porting processes for partners, clients and internal teams, making sure it is processed and delivered in a timely manner. We work closely with the Programmatic, Media Operations and Product teams to provide excellent service to our customers and partners.
This role is integral in ensuring daily data movement around the ecosystem. The Data Operations Specialist's role is to work across multiple departments internally and communicate with partners externally to ensure data delivery, processing and maintenance.
As part of Data Operations team you will be helping define, create and deliver data audiences and make sure we deliver the best performing audiences to our clients.
- Interact daily and manage communication with 3rd party data providers and demand side platforms, troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Manage, execute and improve process to make 3rd party data available internally in production for direct managed service media campaigns.
- Manage, execute and improve process to make NinthDecimal data available programmatically to the various partner platforms.
- Provide inventory estimates/avails to the programmatic sales team.
- Proactively work with programmatic team to ensure successful creation of the best possible data audiences for the client.
- Maintain and refresh, at regular cadences, all data audiences available both internally and externally.
- Provide excellent support to our customers, demand partners, data management platforms, and other internal teams to ensure operations are transparent and clients goals/objectives are satisfied.
- Become a subject matter expert on how to move data to and from different partners.
- Actively work to make data operations process more efficient and organized.
- Assist with any new data related projects.
- 1-2 years of media Operations/ data Operations experience preferred.
- Analytically and technically oriented with very strong ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Excel.
- Experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience working within the Ad Tech ecosystem, including but not limited to DSPs, DMPs.
- Ability to multitask and balance priorities with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work across departments in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within an evolving environment.
- Solid client/partner interaction skills from a previous client/ partner facing role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn a must.
- BA/BS degree required.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.