The American Institutes for Research (AIR) is a leading professional services firm with a growing Reporting Team. We are pioneers in the design and building of online and paper reports that are based on powerful, behind-the-scenes analysis of student test score data, making a real impact for teachers and students across the country. We are currently seeking a Data Reporting Analyst to join our Score Reporting team in the Washington, DC (Georgetown) office.
The Data Reporting Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
* Think strategically about uses of data and how data use interacts with data design
* Creatively visualize data in a variety of formats to provide relevant insights to families, schools and districts
* Work with senior psychometricians and clients to establish new measures and visual displays to communicate the measures Reporting
* Responsible for gathering reporting specifications across multiple clients
* Use detailed specifications documents to compose and produce accurate reports based on user requirements
* Develop, deploy, and maintain reports using AIR's proprietary Online Reporting System Client Communications
* Leads all client communications regarding technical data requirements, reporting specifications and issues
* Facilitates resolutions for clients
* Travel to various States to lead and facilitate client meetings to gather reporting specifications for paper and online reports
* Train end users to access and understand online and paper reporting tools Data Analysis
* Use documented logic to query the data for anomalies or inconsistencies
* Conduct rigorous quality assurance checks on systems data integration for all online reports across multiple clients Project Management
* Work with program managers, designers, and software project managers to implement the next generation of paper and online reporting tools
* Develop and manage schedules and key milestones for multiple reporting project.
* Bachelor's degree in a Statistics, Economics, Educational Measurement, or a related field required and 5-8 years of project and client management experience
* Master's degree in Business Management or Public Administration and 3-6 years of project and client management experience a plus
* Experience with programming, data analysis or data reporting in any industry is desired.
* Experience working with online systems a plus
* Must have the ability to work with a matrix team that includes graphic project managers, designers, developers and software testers.
* Must have strong knowledge of Excel.
* Must have excellent client communication skills.
Salary: US$62890 - US$64435 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.