Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Data Visualization Developer
Location: Rockville/Gaithersburg, MD
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: End of October 2019
Rate: Up to $45/HR DOE
A leading data company in Rockville, MD is looking for a Front End/Data Visualization Developer to join their team.
This Front-End/Data Visualization Developer will join the Interaction Design team, collaborating to provide design implementation and data visualization support.
Front-End/Data Visualization Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop responsive and mobile adaptive user interfaces based on provided UX/UI wireframes, design compositions, and style guides
- Develop custom data visualizations for dynamic dashboards, interactive maps, and animated infographics
- Collaborate with designers, UX/Information Architect, project teams, and programmers to develop interactive products in React/Angular frameworks
- Participate in requirements gathering and offer solutions
Front-End/Data Visualization Developer Requirements:
- 3+ years of front and data development experience
- Experience developing responsive and mobile adaptive websites
- Experience with D3/Data Visualization
- Knowledge and familiarity with frameworks and libraries (React, Angular)
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git and TSF
- Experience with 508 Compliance a HUGE plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.