Position: Design Director - CPG Packaging- Must be conceptual and STRONG Portfolio - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: ASAP - As Identified
Rate: Up to 150K DOE
Our client, a international strategic brand and packaging design agency, is seeking a Design Director to join their team. This is a great role for a Senior Designer who is ready to step into a Design Director spot!
This company has offices in London, New York and Singapore and is looking for TOP NOTCH talent with a proven background in setting an example of great 'hands on' design solutions that can make a global impact! This is the IDEAL role for someone who is looking to constantly challenge ways of working to keep the creative output fresh and industry leading. In addition, you have a PASSION for PACKAGING, BRANDING and taking designs and fleshing them across various products, including food, spirits, beverage, etc.
- Working in collaboration with client service peers and actively inputting on design strategy process.
- Seeing jobs through from concept to print, while challenging senior creative team members with innovative and inspiring thinking.
- Acting as a creative leader, inspiring and guiding your creative team on each project.
- Art directing photo-shoots and selecting creative team members and allocating them against projects.
- Traveling to key business meetings when required, including international travel.
- 8-10+ years of experience in a fast paced Agency working on CPG packing.
- STRONG Portfolio that is 100% based on package design
**Please do not apply is your book is not at lest 90% packaging.**
- When applying please answer the questions below
a. How do you constantly challenge ways of CPG packaging designs?
b. How do you inspire and or drive teams to collaborateon creating infectious designs that deliver outstanding commercial results?
c. What project in your portfolio best represents your strategy, creative thought process and overall design aesthetic?
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile in order to set the team apart from competitors.
- Inspire, nurture and support design talent of your level and below.
This is a Full Time opportunity to lead a growing team to inspire them to deliver show stopping and awe-inspiring design solutions against each brief you are given. Benefits include: Health, Dental & Vision 100% coverage, 401K Gym Reimbursement (through Insurance), Annual Company Travel, Thursday Drinks and more! Qualified and interested candidates apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.