Our agency client is looking to add a Design Director to their growing team.
In this role as Design Director, you will lead a team of experienced designers in working with one large, recognized and respected client and it's vast portfolio of brands.
- Drive Adaptive Design Strategy
- Oversee all marketing and design collateral, including POS, Digital, Social, Outdoor, and internal needs
- Lead creative teams, day-to-day creative outputs, as well as work on projects
- Apply insights to creative, effectively present and communicate layouts to clients
- Provide strategic design direction/rationale and quality check on all design work to ensure high standards are met, error-free
- Participate in project kick-offs, brainstorming sessions, and client meetings, ensuring smooth project work flow
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years' of experience working in brand identity, preferably as a Sr. Designer on large national/global brands. You must have at least 4 years' experience driving brand and design strategy, and 2 years' leading design teams.
You must also have experience in:
- Typography and visual communication
- Design strategy tools, including theme boards, iconographic and typographic directions and examples, 3D design language
- Conducting research, design analysis, and performing brand equity audits.
This is onsite, full time.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.