At Sullivan, a Design Director is part craftsperson, all visual thinker, with a healthy dose of strategist mixed in as well. You're the type of person who has the creativity to inspire and the curiosity to be inspired. You understand the world of brand and can speak the language fluently. You know how to distill the basic essence of a company into a working identity. And can then collaborate with other members of the Creative and Development team to bring the brand to life in the real world through a seamless experience that incorporates all media from print to online and everything in between.
- 8+ years experience creating and presenting great design solutions; strong conceptual work is a must.
View 2 job postings at Sullivan
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent composition, art direction, layout and typography skills
- Strong in logo and identity design
- Environmental and digital experience a bonus
- Relevant design degree or diploma is nice, but really, a strong portfolio and experience matters more
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in relevant design software
Sullivan offers a competitive salary, with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and disability insurances, 401k plan and transit program. Employees work hard but enjoy generous vacation, personal and sick leave policies, plus Summer Fridays. We take plenty of opportunities to step away from the computer with weekly cocktail hours, monthly outings to museums and galleries, or a quick walk to any window in the office for the best views of the Hudson River and the High Line anywhere in the New York.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send link to portfolio site
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.