Position: Design Engineer - Retail Displays (Direct hire or temp to perm)
Location: East Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $40/hr. and $80,000 annually (DOE)
Our client is seeking a Design Engineer to join their team full-time or temp to perm.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing 2D and 3D drawings in Solidworks from concept to execution for manufacturing of custom store fixtures.
- After design is done, the designer will be responsible for getting quotes and moving to prototyping and production phases for design.
- Maintaining a drawing database/effectively organizing new content as it's created.
The ideal Design Engineer should possess the following:
- 3+ years' CAD experience - hand Sketching, 3D modeling & Technical/engineering drawings.
- Mastery of POP, Solidworks, and Adobe Creative Suite a must.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience within the exhibit or display industry a must. Manufacturing experience also useful.
- Wood, metal and plastic manufacturing knowledge is a must.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$30 - US$40 per hour