Masterworks is the first company to allow retail investors to buy and trade in fractional interests of great masterpieces by artists like Picasso, Monet, and Warhol.
Masterworks is a start-up founded by Scott Lynn, who has a strong track-record of founding numerous companies valued between $100mm - $1bn each. Mr. Lynn also maintains one of the most important mid-century art collections in the U.S., with works from artists such as Jackson Pollock, Mark Rothko, Clyfford Still, Willem de Kooning, and more. In addition to this position, Masterworks currently employs a team of a dozen individuals and is growing rapidly.
New York City-based art and technology company seeks a graphic design intern to join our growing team. Working closely with our Head of Design, you will be a key member of our team and create high quality, polished graphics, interfaces, and promotional materials for consumer-facing websites, advertisements, and social media content.
This is an entry-level opportunity for a highly creative and autonomous individual looking for a hands-on role at the intersection of fine art, design, and user experience.
- Ideating and concepting compelling ads for Facebook campaigns that reach over 500k people per week
- Create visually stunning branded content for social media, newsletters, mailings, and other promotional materials
- Design and implement user experiences for responsive desktop and mobile consumer facing products
- Research and document innovative best practices and trends
REQUIREMENTS OR SKILL SETS:
- A solid understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to adapt layouts to responsive web and mobile resolutions
- Layout, color, and typography skills
- Basic working knowledge of Invision
- A great attitude and desire to develop new skills and perspectives
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for the fine arts is a plus
- Must be in the NYC area.
- Must be eligible to work in the US - no exceptions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please email your resume and portfolio.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.