Our client, a leading broadcasting company, is looking for a talented Designer to join their team! This person will be responsible for creating designs individually as well as within a team for various projects, including but not limited to, media kits, special events, and executive presentations.
- Create designs for multiple projects in a time-efficient manner
- Produce mechanical files that follow print vendor's specifications
- Collaborate with the design team to review and approve revisions
- Work with cross-functional teams to present design concepts that will be used for marketing purposes
View 7 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- BA degree in design
- Professional work experience as a Designer in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the entertainment industry
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
If you're interested and available, please send your resume and portfolio.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.