Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: Up to $55/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Designer to assist their team.
- Creating both digital and off-line visual concepts for our key marketing experiences
- Design collaboration for various brands, software, and services
- Concepts visual ideas, delivering a range of options
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- Online portfolio of work required
- 3+ years of experience in visual design, digital design
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong design skills (production, presentation, etc.), layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Expert proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and other print and web design tools
- Experience with digital image asset creation and manipulation.
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
Nice to have
- Some experience in motion design is icing on the cake
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.